Are you searching for Professional Organizing Services in Cleveland, Toledo, Lorain, Akron, Medina, Canton or Ashtabula?
NAPO North Coast Ohio Professional Organizers are available wherever you are, from Lenawee County, Michigan, to Holmes County, Ohio; from Ashtabula County, Ohio to Lorain County, Ohio. Keep reading to learn more about us and how we can assist you.
NAPO North Coast Ohio Participates in GO (Get Organized) Month!
Here at NAPO North Coast Ohio, January commences one of our New Year’s resolutions, to help our communities get organized. During GO Month, NAPO professional organizers and productivity specialist help individuals, businesses and schools bring time management, organization, storage solutions and productivity into their lives.
For our 2015 Go Month Project, chapter members volunteered a total of 27 hours to organize the storage area at Betty's Boutique, a ministry managed by the Willoughby Hills Friends Church that provides free clothing and other items to people in need. Chapter members emptied items off of shelves, sorted items, then restocked the shelves by creating zones for various item categories.
Monthly Organizing Tips - March, 2015
Preparing for spring decluttering? This month, associate member Roger Williams of Crestview Books shares his suggestions for discarding books that are cluttering up your home. Click here to access the full article.
The mission of NAPO~ North Coast Ohio is to provide professional development and networking opportunities for member Professional Organizers located in Northeast Ohio, promote the professional organizing industry, and develop associate partnerships.
What is a Professional Organizer?
A professional organizer enhances the lives of clients by designing systems and processes using organizing principles and through transferring organizing skills. A professional organizer also educates students, business owners, and families on organizing solutions and the resulting benefits. Professional organizers help clients organize many areas from attics to basements, home offices to craft rooms, time management solutions to planning an estate sale.
Code of Ethics
This Code of Ethics is a set of principles to provide guidelines in our professional conduct with our clients, colleagues, and community. All members of NAPO North Coast Ohio have taken the following pledge.
As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, I pledge to exercise judgment, self-restraint, and conscience in my conduct in order to establish and maintain public confidence in the integrity of NAPO members and to preserve and encourage fair and equitable practices among all who are engaged in the profession of organizing.
- I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
- When unable or unqualified to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
- I will advertise my services in an honest manner and will represent the organizing profession accurately.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind.
- I will seek and maintain an equitable, honorable, and cooperative association with other NAPO members and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I will respect the intellectual property rights (materials, titles, and thematic creations) of my colleagues, and other firms and individuals, and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- I will act and speak on a high professional level so as not to bring discredit to the organizing profession.